1. 杯耳 Express苦: 一朝早連續不斷三次, 頭兩次 put 我 on hold 廿分鐘之後收線, 第三次亦好冇禮貌咁想收線
2. Pri吻屎: Automated attendant 接聽之後足足等咗一個鐘之後突然收線
3. Ontario Ministry of 唔知乜嘢 Registry: 40 分鐘
4. A耍電腦: 半個鐘之後自動收線, 再打之後有位完全乜都唔識嘅低B人接電話, 接完之後再 put 我 on hold 廿分鐘之後再聽過。
所以而家咪講少喇, 用 Skype 嘅 Internet-to-phone 打, 戴住個有線或無嘅 headset, 點等都再唔驚啦。 就算屋企其他無線電話, 都一定要有 speakerphone 功能, 人哋一 put 我 on hold 嘅我就擺低電話用 speakerphone, 一路做其他嘢一路等就再唔怕等、等、等、等、等、等、忍、忍、忍、忍、忍、忍、啦！
By: 獨孤求丙 on 四月 6, 2008 at 1:01 上午
Poor customer telephone service also includes:
• You have to repeat the same information to different members of staff.
• The inability of customer service staff to answer questions and offer helpful advice.
• You have to wait and wait and then finally talk to someone who does not have a clue.
• A lot of “Who promised you that?" or “We never said that" or “Who did you talk to?" or maybe “That person doesn’t work here anymore and…"
• For your hold music, press 1 for rock and roll, press 2 for country, press 3 for classical. If you pressed 1, now press 1 again for The Beatles, press 2 for The Rolling Stones, press 3 for The Seekers or if you pressed 2 then press 1 again for Willie Nelson and press……"
Companies do not recognize that time is important to customers.
By: an ex_AM1540 fan on 四月 6, 2008 at 8:04 上午
The amount of time you have to spend waiting for a customer service is directly proportional to the number of complaints received by the company.
OCHMAN: No, I never pick up the phone. I really think the phone is an ineffective way to complain. I always go right to the top and I always let it filter back down to where it should be handled to begin with.
When you use the phone, other people have the ultimate weapon: they can hang up on you… And there’s no record that you called. So it’s best to write a letter…