• 1. 本討論區只為討論關於事，不可貼廣告性連結。其他連結可能會被刪除。
• 1. This is purely for related discussions, so no marketing/advertising, no plugging other sites. We don’t allow advertising links from external sites other than the ones we’re affiliated with, so please refrain from posting links to online stores. (Acceptable links include yesasia.com, youtube.com, amazon.com, and myspace.com only) Any links found to be inappropriate will be removed at our discretion.
2. Please do not intrude on people’s privacy, things like celebrity/guests’s address, phone number and what could count as confidential information are forbidden.
3. Posts are personal opinions, be aware that others may have a different opinion, please be self disciplined and respect each other. We encourage positive and constructive discussions, abusive behaviour or personal attacks will result in ban with no exception.
4. This forum does not support illegal download of music/video, don’t ask for files, don’t post links to BT or direct downloads, both will result in immediate ban.
5. Please show Respect.
Thanks for clarifying this issue. Understandably, taking off certain postings might inevitably stir up comotion from the patrons but, then again, I think we understand that drawing the line between acceptable and unacceptable opinions that can be made public has never been easy.
In any case, thanks for putting the matter to rest and your continual effort in maintaining a place for everybody to voice his/her opinions and grievances is always highly appreciated.
Cat Lover 君:
Hope this explanation settles the matter to everyone’s satisfaction but this proves again that passing judgement and calling the shots invariably cause agitation on one of the two sides of the controversy.
Although this posting of 廁所長’s was erroneously removed this time around, freedoms, for one, should never be taken for granted because I have seen other postings here that were disgustingly filthy, especially some that were targetted at you.
You appear not fully understand why I raised this issue. It is not about the right of censorship of the webmaster. It is about taking off postings without notifying the patrons concerned is not appropriate and shows not respectful to the patrons.